TriPartum featured in Housing Technology
Housing Technology magazine’s November issue features an article by TriPartum’s MD James Shand on ‘Enhancing tenant communications’.
In the article, James outlines five ways to enhance regular tenant and leaseholder communications, including:
- Reviewing statements and other correspondence
- Ensuring clarity of message across all communications
- Understanding and leveraging data
- Personalising and improving experience and response
- Communicating via tenants’ channels of choice
The article also includes key questions housing associations need to ask when looking at how they can maximise the value of their customer communications.
You can also download our Ebook ‘Five ways to enhance tenant and leaseholder communications’ here.