Richard Green, Senior Procurement Manager, BGL Group
TriPartum really challenged us on what we were doing and what we were trying to achieve. In the end they helped us decide that outsourcing was the right option for our business.
BGL Group recognised printing was not its core capability and that, with an outsourced colour printing solution, it could significantly reduce capital and other costs.
TriPartum guided BGL through a vendor selection process. Three providers were shortlisted and reviewed in detail and TriPartum helped BGL with the final selection of a provider with two different sites, ensuring disaster recovery back up.
With outsourcing now fully underway, TriPartum has been able to provide BGL not only with cost savings, but also access to the latest digital technology to help enhance the customer experience through its printed communications.
- Provided industry-recognised expertise and independent, third-party advice to senior executives.
- Challenged BGL Group’s existing strategy and helped clarify the direction they should take.
- Provided insight and reassurance for associated stakeholders that outsourcing was a coherent direction for the business.
- Established criteria for the Invitation to Tender (ITT) for suppliers.
- Guided BGL Group through the selection and shortlisting of outsourcing suppliers.