Susan Watkins, Quality and Improvement Business Partner, CPA Global
TriPartum has worked with us as a true partner. They helped us streamline our business processes and produced documents, enabling us to win business in new markets.
CPA Global, one of the world’s leading IP management and technology companies, reached a point where the various document types associated with its renewals process were no longer ‘fit for purpose’.
TriPartum identified the need to review the company’s underlying business processes, completely redesign their various document types and move document composition to a managed service environment.
A thorough review by TriPartum of the technical requirements and associated data sources pointed towards moving to TriPartum’s in-house composition platform. As well as providing CPA Global with a more beneficial managed service, TriPartum also helped the company find new print service providers for their global operations.
- Introduced a content management process to allow changes to document content in European and Asian languages.
- Enabled design and composition of documents, allowing flexibility for differing client requirements and formats including print, PDF and Excel.
- Allowed white labelling and dual branding of documents to support business partners’ needs.
- Reduced the need for IT involvement at CPA Global through complex pre-processing and shaping of data.
- Saved weeks of manual and error-prone archiving and unarchiving through creation of a ‘data shelf’ where documents are stored until their designated delivery date.
- Collated documents for both print and email destined for the same address, saving considerable costs on postage and materials.
- Ensured a comprehensive audit trail and management reporting for receipt of data, production and reconciliation of documents and their target channels.