Ben Johnston, Correspondence Team Manager, Denplan
As a result of the work done by TriPartum, we have been able to significantly improve the customer experience with communications that demonstrate our market leadership.
Denplan, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist, sends out an annual mailing to member dentists to determine the membership fees set by the practices for the following year. It was a clunky manual process, using standard Microsoft Word templates with fee tables for dentists to complete.
With customer experience as one of the key drivers for changing the process for the mailing, TriPartum suggested a new approach which involved replacing the existing A4 mono laser printed solution with a full colour, digitally printed personalised booklet.
- Replaced existing A4 mono laser printed solution with a full colour, digitally printed personalised booklet.
- Removed risk of personalised documents being mismatched and need for managing and producing pre-printed inserts.
- Improved business process for departmental stakeholders.
- Introduced a design format reflecting the brand and corporate identity.
- Enabled a greater level of personalised information that was not feasible with the previous solution.