Kevin Hunt, Head of Procurement, JT
In terms of bill design and output, we wanted to find a third-party provider that could not only meet our critical objectives, but also work with us to create a more customer-friendly, ‘smarter’ bill.
Jersey Telecom (rebranded JT in 2011) has over 120 years’ experience in telecommunications and is a full-service global consumer and business enterprise provider. The company recognised that the complex bills it was outputting were no longer ‘fit for purpose’ and did not convey the changing nature of its services.
TriPartum developed a Customer-centric design structure for bills, optimised for different end users – consumers, SMEs, corporate and wholesale – taking advantage of the benefits of full colour digital printing.
TriPartum worked closely with the suppliers of JT’s billing platform so that data could be provided to drive the new bill format and support multi-channel delivery. Alongside this, TriPartum provided assistance with the transition to a new print service provider to reduce production costs.
- Achieved greater flexibility, underpinned with a more customer-centric design.
- Increased uptake of additional products and services.
- Enhanced brand awareness.
- Improved customer experience.
- Reduced costs by 20%.
- Cut the number of bill-related queries to call centres.
- Reduced production of incorrect bills by applying rigorous data validation.
- Minimised churn due to a poor billing experience.
- Reduced customer complaints.
- Enabled multi-channel delivery.
- Allowed inclusion of targeted and variable marketing messages.
- Increased customer engagement.