Dan Oehlman, Head of Service Charge and Rents, One Housing
We’ve saved thousands of man-hours across a year in comparison to producing the physical mail-outs of the documents ourselves. In addition, we have experienced a massive reduction in the number of queries that come in because the information is clearer and more transparent to residents.
One Housing’s core values include the provision of high-standard, cost-effective services and being customer-focused, responsible and accountable. One example of this is its annual mailing to around 14,000 tenants and leaseholders, outlining the rent for the year ahead and associated service charges set against those from the previous year.
TriPartum produced a format for a fully personalised, digitally printed 20-page A4 booklet in full colour incorporating a variety of features, in line with One Housing’s brand guidelines.
Dan Oehlman of One Housing talks about the benefits of working with TriPartum.
- Significant improvements in efficiency and associated cost savings.
- Structured approach for One Housing to provide and easily manage all content on an ongoing basis.
- Inclusion of content only applicable to the recipient’s profile.
- Enhanced customer engagement with personalised messages from each Home Ownership or Leaseholder Accounts Advisor with associated contact details and photo.
- No ‘query’ phone calls received.
- New booklet format styled in line with applicable brand attributes, positioning the annual rent and service charge review as a valued communication.