Jacquie Fowler, PR and Marketing Officer, settle
Like many organisations, we are looking to be more digital in our customer communications, and it is reassuring to know that TriPartum has that capability in place.
settle provides affordable homes for local people in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire that sends out a variety of documents to householders, including service charge demands, rent statements and insurance notifications, and needed these communications to be more personalised and friendlier.
TriPartum advised settle on more effective production processes that translated into paper and print savings alongside ‘look and feel’, including how to structure content clearly and add colour for a more professional appearance.
As part of a wider plan of ‘Building a Better Tomorrow’ settle continues to deliver on its promise of providing straightforward trusted services. To position the strategic aims of the plan, demonstrate the changing nature of the group and services provided, the ‘settle’ brand was launched in 2018 to replace North Hertfordshire Homes.
TriPartum worked closely with the team from settle to ensure that elements of the new identity (logo, fonts, graphic devices and colour palette) were effectively implemented.
- Enabled settle to save paper, print and postage costs.
- Streamlined processes and freed up management time from administrative tasks.
- Structured documents for a more consistent and professional appearance.
- Seamless implementation of new settle brand elements following rebranding program.
- Improved personalisation and enabled a friendlier approach.
- Ensured householders’ communications are more tailored and targeted.
- Enabled full production and reconciliation reporting, from receipt of data through to delivery.