Project Manager, Valleys to Coast
TriPartum have been absolutely exemplary in the way they deal with us, going out of their way to help and make sure that we achieve the best results for our customers
With customer experience as a key driver for change, V2C invited TriPartum to meet key stakeholders to review its existing processes and the documentation delivered to residents – and identify opportunities to improve them.
We also analysed the structure, tone of voice and content of each of V2C’s documents and provided detailed feedback on ways that these could be improved.
We provided a central source for content across all V2C documentation that controls the content in documents along with any variations that apply based on business rules. This enables changes in content as required without needing to create multiple templates.
“The opportunity to switch from static mail merge templates to a dynamic framework removed the need to hold any templates and enable us to produce documents with many variations.”
- Significant improvements in the efficiency of sending out regular customer communications with an end-to-end digital process.
- A structured approach to enable creation and management of all content, and its variations, for all ongoing customer communications.
- Inclusion of content only applicable to each recipient’s profile and language driven by data.
- Enhanced customer engagement with clearer messaging and advice.
- A significant reduction in the number of ‘query’ phone calls received from customers by as much as 96%.
- A new A5 booklet format created in line with V2C’s brand guidelines and attributes.
- Man-hours saved across the year through not having to create, collate and send out communications manually, allowing staff to focus on their ‘day jobs’.