Nigel Coppen, Director of Retail, Vantage Insurance Services
You know when something has been successful when you hear people refer to documentation as a marketing tool, and not simply as forms to be sent. Our original goals of what we wanted from this process have been more than met.
Vantage is a leading, privately owned, independent insurance broker and underwriting agent. Like many in the insurance industry, the company faced challenges in communicating clearly and concisely at every step of the insurance lifecycle – whether that is quotes, policy documents, or claims correspondence.
A new back office system at the company was the catalyst for a review of its customer communications strategy. TriPartum helped Vantage recognise a significant opportunity for its customer documentation to be used more pro-actively as a marketing tool to up- or cross-sell services to both existing customers and prospects.
TriPartum focused on rationalising, redesigning and streamlining processes, tailoring each customer document to set business rules and substantially reducing the number of pages a customer received and the associated print and postage costs. As part of the managed service that TriPartum provides, a daily dashboard gives Vantage clarity around the number and type of documents produced each day.
- Decreased print and postage costs significantly as all packs have reduced in length.
- Enabled all documents to have a coherent look and feel.
- Automated the process of issuing documents, from capturing a client’s requirements to the printing and despatch of documentation.
- Increased customer retention rates.
- Reduced the number of calls asking for clarification around documents.
- Filling what was previously ‘white space’ in documents with notification of offers, etc.